Thursday, November 1, 2007

Get unstuck !

November ! I can smell Christmas !!
My favourite festive season. Love the last quarter of the year.
Love the occassional rain, love the gloomy weather.
Love it that examinations are over (not that it affect me; everyone is happy - so that's good).

I'm excited to be part of Stuck?! team.
Be sure to tune in to the blog every Friday for a new sketch challenge!
Internationals are very welcome :)

not sure about you. But as i flip through my layout albums, i tend to take out a few and do some repair work. Like to dabble here and dare , add on etc cause some layouts which i did earlier really look blah to me !...

















think Telia has some seperation anxiety. Not with me but with her brother ... love him to bits. She needs to sleep with him by her side, eat with him by her side, hold his hands, feel so sad when she has to leave him for school.... talk about love!

have a wonderful remaining week :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohoooo!!!! congrats!!!! CONGRATS!!

Edleen said...

Congrats Em!!!

and yayy to November, my favourite month of every year! hehe...

your Baby has grown! so cute and Telia is so sweet :)

Happy Weekend :)

jaz lee said...

Kong-Glats M!!!!

eih,my gson so cute .every photo now sure bite someting !n i luv dat fear factor lo.mks me luf!

Jasmin B said...

Hi Emeline!
Just dropping by to say I love your work and they are indeed inspirational!!
Congratulations as well on being on Stuck!!

Btw, adorable children you have!! Your daughter so sweet - got separation anxiety with her baby brother!

Leena said...

YAY!!! Congrats Em!!!

Mireille said...

oh my goodness! He is getting SO BIG!
Whoa
Unbelieveble how fast he has grown!