Sunday, October 28, 2007

tagged

tagged! Thanks, ladies ! Lynda, Leena and Ed ... :)

so here goes .
7 Random Facts about me...

1. I love patterns on anything. Everything in fact.

2. I was a Hello Kitty fan. (i believe i still am... ) Pink radar signal blinks w
hen it detects the pink fellow...

3. I had weight issues in my adolescent years...

4. I love Heroes .I seldom watch TV programs but this is so addictive !
WE are counting by the CDs we are watching every other day...


5. I love to collect note books. For what, i don't know.

6. I am addicted to caffeine.

7. Each time i leave the house, i have to clear up the mess
before i step out. I need to return to an oraginzed house... weird.

okay, i really have no clue who has been tagged/ who have not been. So please consider yourself tagged if you like :) over the past week, these were created...



Title : Fear Factor.
i really need to do this layout... T(girl) has an obvious dislike for medicine. It was a struggle to administer a feed to her and it was our fear each time she falls ill. Weird thing is one morning after she turned 3, she came to me asking for medicine. Yeah, she needed that @ that time. After a spoonful, she exclaimed Yummy... yeah, should have known earlier it's so syrupy sweet ... So, it was such a relief...


Title : wahoo ! Supplies for the above 2 layouts : Pattern paper - Luxe Designs, Hambly Screenprints.

it's hubby's birthday today... so, have a blessed birthday hubby !
Have a fruitful week ahead everyone ! :)

4 comments:

Edleen said...

Happy Birthday to your Hubby!

love those layouts Em! :)

and i too love collecting note books! and now it's rubbed off on my 12yr old girl..hehe

have a Wonderful Week!

Jennie (Jenn) said...

actually wanted to tag you then I saw this thread...hmmmm...

thanks for the well wishes that you had left on my blog...thank you!

Malin said...

So glad that i found your blog, your stuff is amazing!!!
hugs malin

Carrie Postma said...

(I'm a notebook collector too!)

Great layouts!!!