Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Sizzix

UPDATE: Sizzix  Valentine’s Day Competition Winner has been announced! Was it you ?  http://goo.gl/isViUW
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi y'all,
Here's a card which I'd created for Sizzix. Very fortunate to be blogging for Sizzix this coming year and I look forward to share some Sizzix projects every Wednesday.

Cardstocks are an essential supply for me and I simply love how textures can be evidently shown on these colourful and heavyweight paper surface. For this card, I opted for a muted and mellow grey toned cardstock.
Minimalist Card
I ran my cardstock  between Sizzix Woodgrain texture plate ( #660408) through my Sizzix BigShot. The impressions of the woodgrain was imprinted so beautifully on the cardstock. The lines were crisp and clean.
Minimalist Card


Besides running the cardstock through the texture plate, I did the same to a piece of white vellum. Similarly, the result was the same. It is beautiful how light passes through this sheer piece of light paper! I layered the vellum on top of the cardstock. Making it seemingly seamless. Minimalist Card
Minimalist Card
To complete the card, I included white eyelets at the bottom of the card .
Supplies:
3. Pattern papers: My Mind's Eye

No comments: