Tuesday, July 2, 2013

He{ART} Notecards ...

Wanna see some projects done through the busy month of June?

and I am VERY Thrilled I will be teaching some classes at Papermarket in July! Most of my dates usually lie in the last 2 Saturdays of the month. Any changes in dates, I will highlight it on my blog or in my instagram... Work in progress for workshops and sneaks can also be found in my Instagram :). Just look towards the right of your screen and you know where to follow me on IG...

Some sneaks for my July classes ...

1) My 2-LAYOUTS Class (At Plaza Singapura)... Date (which I will be teaching): 20th July
Pls refer to Papermarket's Class Scheudle at Plaza Singapura> HERE

2) My DIY TREASURE BOOK Class (At Raffles City) .... Date (I will be teaching): 27th JULY
Pls refer to Papermarket's Class Schedule at Raffles City > HERE

Here are some notecards I created for Papermarket...


Woaw.... July's really going to be quite exciting! :)

2 comments:

Jessy Christopher said...

Everything you do is just so beautiful!!

Pearl Maple said...

sweet creations sounds like a fun event