Sunday, June 30, 2013

C'est Magnifique Kit .... :)


I am SUPER Thrilled because it has been quite a while since I guest designed for a kit club :) So, of course I was really really excited and looked forward with anticipation when I knew I had a chance to play with C'est Magnifique kits!

Take a look at C'est Magnifique July kit (it's called Vintage Curiosities!).

PAPERS ....

AND AMAZING Embellishments in the Main Kit!


Here's an add-on which I got to work with :


The samples which I churned out using the fantastic kit. What I love about the kit ... the colors found in the kit were different from what I would usually find in most kits. Why I say that .... there are richly colored black-red-gold combination which is so elegant and at the same time, pastel pretty colors were prominent in the kit too! The best of both worlds and I think the accessorizes that came along were perfectly picked!







Find Simply be Personal Account with catalogueforbadcredit.co.uk/simply-be/

Find Buy a Gift Contact Information with contactnumber.org/contact/buy_a_gift/

2 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful projects!

Unknown said...

Emeline, you did such incredible work for C'est Magnifique- how lucky we are to have had you this month! THANK-you for your hard work and gorgeous projects, you did AMAZING!!

xErin