Monday, December 14, 2009

have u noticed ...

- i blog mostly on mondays, tuesdays and sometime wednesdays... i didn't until now :)
- i included a {My tutorial} category at my sidebar. do check out if any off the page projects interest you...

this year is special.
Special in a non spectacular sense.
this is our first Christmas without dad. the void since this june remains empty and it probably will.
One page i did using the newest Rose Moka (background damask paper) and Graphic45's . it's about reminiscing great old days with him. see the picture? both of the pics had him carrying a then-scrawny me. Just like in his final breathe, he held on to me...so i leave u to imagine what an emotional crumble i was after finishing this page.



these christmas stuffs that i made, would have probably gone to adorn my dad's home if he was still around .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i probably will not blog till near Christmas, i'll leave u with some stuff i did the past few weeks. lots of Christmas themed projects. i think i've never done this many in any of the years i spend scrapbooking.

one santa's display using Graphic45's . i used an empty Prima container to trap the jolly old santa... tutorial can be found along my side bar.





Nikki Sivil's blog is hopping with activities through out the month. Do check it out and every 16th of each month is my blog host day... here's a sneak of what i'm gonna post.



and lastly, a winter themed house using Webster Pages....


it is great fun playing with papers !
take care and brace yourselves if you are going down orchard road (our very busy shopping street in singapore) ...

there's so much going on in orchard; it's a crazy mess ...
no wonder cause there's so many fun stuff to be part of !
- Hear Vocaluptuos an acapella group caroling in front of paragon on sat, sun and Christmas eve. trust me they are SO good !
- the new 313@Somerset : free photo taking with santa ! YAY! :)
- Snow Play @ Tanglin (some foamy snow fun)
- the glitzy new orchard ION .

so much for our everyday thing ... yes, i've been going out ...:)

siggie

23 comments:

Vel said...

What pretty projects! Love your work!

jaz lee said...

Gorgeous stuffs once again M...
soree that you are missing your pa..But do know that your pa is with the angels now....and always watching over you...
-jaz

Darien said...

I love it!!!!! Love your lo!! Amazing pps. I need to get them!!I'm sorry about your dad. I agree with Jazsutra He is watching over you and your beautiful kids... Hope you see your kids faces and make you feel that there's a God! and that your dad as in Heaven. That's how I feel every time when I see my daughter. Hugs.
Darien.

Monique Liedtke said...

Adorable projects once again!! I especially love your little house! I totally understand your feeling about Xmas without your dad, as this is going to be the 1st Xmas without my mum (I'm so dreading it!). Wishing you happy holidays anyway!!

Lynn said...

Dear Emeline,
I love your layout about your Dad.
You're really blessed to have such a good father.
Love your work, they're as usual so strikingly beautiful.
Enjoy your Christmas and I'll keep you and your family in prayers! :)

Samantha said...

such lovely projects Emeline. Your lo about your dear dad is a lovely tribute to him. Although late, I am very sorry to hear about your loss. God Bless, Sam

Deana said...

Cute projects! Can't wait to see your Nikki post on the 16th! :-)

Tenaha Wilson said...

Sorry about your loss Emeline. That must have been quite hard to do and I imagine you would have been quite teary just putting the layout together. I am sure your Dad would be so proud of you and you really did the sentimental photo justice with your gorgeous layout.
I love all your Off the page projects - the prima jar gives me inspiration to make some little Christmas gifts up myself.

Have a very merry Christmas
Tenaha
xo

SnazzyJazzie said...

hi emeline, great layout about your dad. thanks for the comment you left in my blog. i am still woindering how you are able to do so much with 2 young kids! i am struggling with mine.

Martha said...

Sweet page about your Pa...I know he had a special place in your heart. The house is SO cute. May Christ be with you & your family on Christmas!

deb famularo said...

Hello stranger,
I haven't been by in awhile, but I still see you are creating amazing pieces! I know Christmas will be tough this year, but just know your dad is with you in spirit! lots of love to you, deb

Wendy Kwok said...

I love that LO and that house. So magical. Pretty things you do!

Sasha Farina said...

*hugs* I'm sure this will be a difficult year.. take care Em.

scrappermimi said...

Your projects are amazing!!! Sorry about your Pa...I lost my dad when I was young and he is still missed so much!

Heather said...

Thinking of you and your family friend.

I love all of your projects. They are all great!!!

Blue Banana said...

Stunning! STUNNING!!! I can understand you are missing your daddy but do know that he is home now safe with the Lord. *BIG HUG*

Edleen said...

fabulous work Em!!!

have a great week :)

Mireille said...

girl .. such beautiful projects again!!! Love to check your site and find all the gorgeousness

Shirley said...

As usual, love all your work! Your dad is watching over your family and blessing you all! Take care!

Coochies & All said...

Amazing work Emeline! You have a distinctive style that's unique and stunning and I totally love it!
I hope you'll be strong during this christmas - I know it'll be hard for you so I just want you to know that you won't be alone that day, and everyday.
Merry Christmas!
elaine t

Jessy Christopher said...

Wow you blew me away with all your wonderful Christmas projects using so many different products and manufacturers!! You are just so talented. Well I truly know how you feel not spending Christmas with your Pa :) Hugs

Nadhrah Maidin said...

awwww...everything is so nice! Keep creating and drool me ya!

Smita said...

Lovely work. Your Pa sure is with you ,though not physically.

And Orchard road--- sigh!! Its glories are widespread. ;-) I visited Singapore this June; still dream of Orchard Road ;-))

Hugs,
Smita