Friday, October 24, 2008

That's it ...

okie.
i'm done with my last entry for Bad Girl's last class.

Class #7 : Altering


such a pity we do not have great thrift stores over here.
my humble kitchen - that's where i pinched a container and repurposed it into something else.....


(it's was a kid's bento snack set. I took parts of it, flipped it over and altered it into a powder container + a little hand held mirror. Bless my child, she willingly parted with one of her many lunch box - It's under a condition that she gets a prettier replacement .... )
Have a good weekend ahead. Probably won't see me around here for the next few days... off to do some other stuff ! :)

take care and be blessed !

12 comments:

Zarah said...

Wow... That's divine!!

Sue said...

prettiness emeline!! Good luck for your contest!

Sue

~Sasha Farina~ said...

that looks awesome Emeline!

Marfa said...

Lovely powderpuff box...I'm sure your daughter understands!

TxScrapAddict said...

that is gorgeous!

~wenhether~ said...

Came out great Em!! I love it!!

leasanders said...

Beautiful!

Coochies & All said...

That is gorgeous! Thanks so much for your compliments on my blog - cheered me up heaps. :) All the best in your contest! :)
elaine t

Marjolein said...

I stopped by through Mireille's blog and I just love your altered work!!! Great job!

Anonymous said...

beautiful!!!

jazsutra said...

SO PRECIOUSLY NICE!BEAUTIFUL WOR!all the best!!!

Edleen said...

great job on the final exams Em! Best of Luck :)

enjoy the week!