Thursday, May 8, 2008

Storing Flowers

love flowers, buy flowers, tonnes of them around, can't get enough of them...
these prima flowers come with such pretty packs and tins, to me, they look pretty squashed up in their original pack. I decided my Prima flowers needs to breathe a little more. Not that i they will grow, i just like to see them spaced out, sorted by colours.

so, I took them out from their packaging and transferred them into medium size zip lock bags... and hung them onto cute kiddo's hangers. i'm sure some friendly departmental stores will gladly donate some of these cute practical hangers ! this definitely save me space, cause i can just hide them in the wardrobe...

just thought i'll share...

9 comments:

LisaW said...

great idea Emeline!

btw - loving your stuff in Scrapbook Creations this month! Just beautiful!! Lis.

Anonymous said...

that's a pretty cool idea.

Arlene,
Lakewood flowers

Anonymous said...

Great idea! I'm sure those little beauties are much happier now. :)

jaz lee said...

m chi-chong-ming-e-xia wor...thanks for leving some love on my blog.wl sms u soon ;)

Edleen said...

cool idea Em :)

have a fun weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hi Em!!! I'm back.. heehee.. this time to wish you a very blessed birthday. Have a great one girl!! :)

Norma Kennedy said...

What a Fantastic Idea !

Norma

Anonymous said...

Hi Emeline! I just found your blog and thought I'd tell you that your work is awesome!! I've seen your layouts all over actually - in the recent pubs of Scrapbook Trend, and in the australian scrapbook magazines, at MWL, plus on some websites like MM - cool stuff!! Hope to learn a thing or two from your work. :)
elaine t

Jennie (Jenn) said...

cool idea Emeline!

Happy Mother's Day!

Cheers
Jennie