Friday, August 17, 2007

i actually love it !

i wasn't a grade A student for home economics class. Ironically, mom was a home econoimcs teacher Lol. i remembered i really didn't look forward to my sewing class back in then. My fingers were all thumbs and needles :)

anyway, i did an unexpected task with my needle, thread and sewing machine and did up a relatively decent job with felt cloth ! thought i might have problems with felt but since it's SO HOT this season, i might as well have fun with it and i DID ! love the vibrancy of felt , texture and versatility . the following is a 12 x 12 felt album cover using red felt cloth. In it, i stored 12x12 die cut sheets and some left over pattern papers.

Love the felt blooms from Fancy Pants (new product from CHA- Summer) it makes the cover look so happy !



did this passport cover for my SIL's birthday . not a perfect work but i actually love it :). i think mom will be so proud of me ...


3 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

wow- you did an awesome work - totally love this!

Jennie (Jenn) said...

wow! that's an awesome work... love the color of the finished work..

iris said...

I'm so glad I found yours too! Love all your work - specially the ones for Fancy Pants!! I love that manufacturer- if there is one Manufacturer DT I dream to be in , that would be Fancy Pants! Congratulations!