Monday, August 13, 2007

Check it out !

Fancy Pants is hosting a manufacturer's challenge. The blog has resurrected and i 'm very sure it will be filled with much inspiration and buzz ! Closing date : 26 Aug 07.

it has been a while i last posted baby T's picutres. He's now 5 months old... doing what most baby does @ this stage. drool, flip, trying to crawl, laugh, seeking attention, complain... all in all, he has a really nice personality and i think he really resembles daddy to a great extend ! lol... makes my life easier somewhat.whenever he goes out, he'll return home with a new word to describe him...it's amusing. to me, at least. I don't find offense in them for sure. Just today, someone told me he has got a hamburger face... (?!) and another told me he looks like pooh bear. okay. I take it that he looks cute ? lol....

3 comments:

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

He's super cute!!

Jennie (Jenn) said...

he's such a cutie... that smile - PRICELESS!!!!!

becca said...

what a doll!! total cutie pie!!