Wednesday, May 2, 2007

{TOY} Camera

Happy May DAY !! May is a good month... to be born. :)
both Telia and me were born in this month !

"wah... mommy's camer is not a toy. cannot play okie? " telia mumbled to herself when she held my new camera ! Huge thank you to my enabler for an early present !
my old panasonic is almost dead... Don't ask me why we even bought a panasonic !?

Now is the best age to click our camera; when the kids are still so fresh and so easily bribed ! Can't wait for the rain to clear for some shots outdoor !

7 comments:

Shirls said...

wow! congrats on the new camera. an early happy birthday from me if i'm not back yet from my holidays:)

Edleen said...

nice pressie!
and Happy Birthday May Babies :)

Mandy said...

Congrats on the new camera!! Can't wait to see all the pics you take with it! Happy Birthday!!

jaz lee said...

ah-pee bird-day frenster..now i take effort leave comments here,last x always c oredy then sms u.U GOT NEW CAM?tose bigbig NIKON yr dream cam?tell me abt it quick!D got it 4u a?so got ants crawl all over d?can't wait yr 2c yr new snapshots and more of dragonflies...

jaz lee said...

cliq and cliq yr camera stl canot c ley.really a toy camera??gee...try agn nx x.

Anonymous said...

Love the new prezzie!!!! VERY nice!!!

Erica said...

Have fun with that new camera!