Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Alphabet Word Play!

I have an obscene number of Thickers (alphabet stickers) and sadly, many of them had loose its sickness in my humid climate. Also, they really do take up a lot of space in my otherwise limited craft room. Space is a premium where I live and I've tried to cut down in owning supplies. 

Hence, this particular set of Alphabet Bigz XL Dies from Sizzix is a great for crafters like me! I just need to die-cut according to what alphabets I need at the moment. No need to own a full pack of alphabet stickers and see them go to waste. 

While catching up with my Project Life mission, I used these alphabets and created monogram background on several pockets. Here's a close up on one of the pockets. Do check out Sizzix blog for more details! HERE.




Table situation: I'm SO Obsessed with FELT right now! Especially in the unassuming GREY tones. Simply stylish and manly :)  Credits: HERE. Refer a friend now and earn virtual dollars when they make their 1st order! O how i LOVE ONLINE SHOPPING :D 






Have a blessed week, everyone...

No comments: