Sunday, February 14, 2016

Sizzix Valentine's Inspirations

Hi all...

we're in the month of February and Love :) which means there's gonna be lots of pink and red around.
I took my planners for a spin and decided to swap to a A5 Pink from Webster's Pages.


Charms and baubbles from Webster's Pages are so easy to LOVE! Now, it's time to look around fun elements to compliment my February planner layout.

Here's a V-day themed card using Scrapbook Werkstatt's February Kit. Full of Hearts and beautiful Crate Paper's goodies!



If you're looking around for Valentine's Days projects and inspiration, do swing by Sizzix's! Valentine's Giveaway 




Paper Projects + some Make Off! Goodness .. those softees are SO ADORABLE!
I REALLY look forward to share with you some of my own  Sizzix projects with you SOON! I AM EXCITED! =)

1 comment: