Friday, October 16, 2015

Layout

I love the idea of using old pictures and re-document them. There have been SO many pictures digitally stored on the computer. So sometimes when I wish to reminisce good ole' time, I'll pull out a specific time frame and just go back in time.

Just like this picture in this photo. Picture was taken 5 years ago and I miss those times where kids are much younger, much easier to pose and dress up! Great memories, Great fun!





Here, I used Pink Paislee's Cedar Lane's Pattern papers and embellishments. Cedar Lane is well know for its rich hues and great contrast color combination. True to that! I am ALSO in love with the flip side pattern paper in this collection! I paired the lighter color palette and dressed up my layout with a softer tone on a white background.



Do take time to look through old pictures and maybe create a layout with one of the photos! =)

No comments: