Wednesday, September 30, 2015

The PLANNER SOCIETY - SEPTEMBER'S PLANNER KIT

I C A N N O T Wait to dive into this pile of paper beauties!



So you see, my relationship with Scarlet Lime started way back in 2009 when I was in Christy's (owner of Scarlet Lime's) design team. Totally floored *again* was I was given the opportunity to guest design using one of September's Planner Kit! Follow The Planner Society's Instagram and you'll know WHAT's the hype about!

Awesome Planner-Essentials.
ALL of it! The myriad of embellishments is bursting with brilliant colors! My current favourite palette (anything with G R E E N has to be called my favourite, at the moment!) This kit is designed to work with ANY & ALL styles and sizes of planners including A5, Personal, Pocket and even Midoris!



Ranging from exclusive die-cuts, pattern papers, notepads, sticky notes, unique paperclips, planner stickers and more! I just adore EXCLUSIVE items in my kits. Just makes it really special.



The Shocking-Pink little card holder that came along in the Kit is super useful! I kept all my remaining sticker sheets in them. Tucked neatly and accessible.



Here's THE planner which I loved so much at the moment. It's Fabric, A6 in size and the GREEN is "THE" kind of green I absolutely adore at the moment. Great match with The Planner Society's September contents!



These cute bows were calling to make them Functional AND Pretty! I went on to stack them, layer them onto wooden cloths pegs and embellished further with die cuts. PERFECT for clip-ons for my planner.



Go on, take a look at what's in store at SCARLET LIME's. You'll be in for a paper-treat!

No comments: