Monday, August 31, 2015

Pink Paislee's - MEMORANDUM

It has been a long while I last got excited about any paper craft collection. Over the years, my inclination and style had changed and possibly so with a more minimalist style compared to yesteryears. But the core haven't changed. That is to be a memory keeper creating & collecting memories.

Pink Paislee's NEW Memorandum Collection set my heart fluttering again - this time with LOTS of new product in line. Use-friendly, planner friendly, chic and stylish. Just my kind of style I like at the moment!

















A couple of cards using Pink Paislee's Bella Rouge collection - pretty & sweet!





Thank you for dropping by!

1 comment:

Naomi Chelsea said...

Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!