Friday, December 26, 2014

Greetings !

Hi there!

Wishing everyone a warm and cozy holiday season!
Just a few more days before the year ends and i cannot help but recount of the many experiences learned over the past year.



I think this year's BAD out weights the GOOD.
The extremely unwelcome close encounter with the most hated illness which came knocking on our door middle of this year caught us off guard. Threw us off tangent and made us grapple in the dark for footing.

All in, thankful for the Almighty who brought us out of it.
Pass me not my gentle Saviour, Hear my humble cry.
Indeed, He has heard our cries…

Here're a couple of projects created the past week.
Handmade Christmas exchange for a group of lovely ladies.
I REALLY Do love creating simple handmade! So much to love.


Here's a peek into my December Daily using Felicity Jane's December Kit.
Check out their exclusive stamp sets! Very user friendly both for my layouts and planning purposes!



Hope you'll enjoy the remaining 2014.
xo,

Em

1 comment:

Gitte said...

All beautiful work, I love the tags.