Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Documenting in Page Pockets

Truth is life can be pretty unpredictable.
Fact is crafting has always helped me to find balance during difficult times and sometimes it's during crafting time that I feel His tender presence. Doing page pocket documenting changed my perspective and purpose of papercrafting.
It gives me greater meaning and most importantly, it's QUICK and much simpler.

As you can see, instead of capturing our everyday life and documenting every photo in the week, I frequently document important and meaningful events and happenings in our family life. We write our own stories in pictures and journaling.











It REALLY is much more manageable and the sense of satisfaction is unspeakable.


This style of furnishing our lives with details is here to stay....

No comments: