Monday, March 17, 2014

Webster's Pages Blog Hop

WELCOME!


Welcome to the Webster’s Pages ‘POT OF GOLD’ Blog Hop! It’s St. Patrick’s Day so our Design Team got together and decided to have a little fun! If you arrived here from Erin's, you’re on the right track, if not, click HERE to head over to the beginning of the hop!

Everyone knows that on St. Patrick’s Day you’ve got to wear a little shamrock GREEN or you’re going to get pinched…SO, here are the RULES for this HOP!

Every one of us should have added some green to our projects, BUT, no teals, aquas, yellows or any “almost green” shades count! If you catch someone in the hop without our true, St. Patrick’s Day green on, help us catch those sneaky girls and give them a PINCH in the comments of their blog!


…AND, guess what!!? There’s a hidden prize AT THE END of this hop! Find it and you can enter to WIN our pot of gold filled with an assortment of Webster’s Pages TREASURES!!

Here's the entire blog list :
Webster’s Pages
Emma Trout
Larissa Albernaz
Candice Elliott
Jamie Harder
Erin Blegen
Emeline Seet (You are HERE!)
Kay Rogers
Iris Babao Uy
Stacey Michaud
Jaz Lee SOO Hui
Nina Ostermann
Webster's Pages


Heh! Hope you'll have fun searching amongst the girls! Here's my Project .....heehee. Do I need to receive a pinch? =)

23 comments:

Danielle Higginbottom-Brown said...

so lovely! Love the bow and pearl at the top!

LauraEva said...

beautiful! But it seems to me that it is more teal than green, no? ;) ....pinch....just a small one...

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the bow! I have trouble with color, so this has been a little challenging for me. I *think* I need to pinch you? PINCH! Please forgive me if I'm wrong!

Alison said...

Gorgeous - I'd say the green was in the leaves - so no pinch! Beautiful project - love balloons and all the layers!

Roseanna C said...

Beautiful card, thanks for the inspiration.

Florence said...

Gorgeous card. the leaves are green so no pinch.

Unknown said...

Very beautiful but not quite sure it qualifies as green. Pinch pinch.

Unknown said...

I really like the elegant ribbon detail with the pearl. But do I need to pinch? Hm, looks more like teal, but one of the other blog readers may be right that there is some green in the leaves. So...how about a pinch warning? ;-)

Heather said...

What a nice layout!!! I just love the bow. I wish mine turned out like that!!no PiNcH here!

Lisa P said...

I'm seeing the green! Great job!

Elle said...

I think you are saved from the pinch. Your gorgeous card has green leaves and a green sentiment - well done.

langeatheart said...

Gorgeous! I am may be wrong but I see dark green on the leaves of your flowers? Beautiful either way.! All the best! :)

Beatrice Lawson said...

What a fabulous bow and the lovely die cut... or is tat branch fussy cut? Very pretty! Not sure about the bow colour, but I will assume it is a true green:-)

Unknown said...

I see green in the leaves - Such a beautiful bow to accent all that loveliness!

Beverly32440 said...

I like your card. You've used a beautiful green.... just not shamrock green... {pinch)!

Anonymous said...

I love the shade, though it could be call deep teal perhaps. But the words definitely look green, so no pinch! :) I love the hot air balloon.

Tiffany O said...

The bow and Pearl details are so beautiful! I see green in the leaves and sentiment too so happy St Patrick's Day to you!

Lynne J said...

No pinch for you-the leaves are a lovely deep green!! This is so pretty :)

Unknown said...

I don't know...not feeling the green but since I am unsure I'll only give a small pinch. Really loving the details! Gorgeous!

Miriam Prantner said...

Gorgeous! I love the paper bow and I do see a bit of green in the sentiment, so you pass!

Unknown said...

Pinched by the leprechaun you be! Let there be a pot of gold for me!

Great project now the less.

mommyx2 said...

Beautiful card!! No pinch for you with those green leaves!!

Bellaidea said...

This is so cute! I miss your posts Emeline, do you still create a lot and hide your projects away? :)