Tuesday, October 1, 2013

My [OCTOBER] Classes at PaperMarket.... & some More

It's SCARY!
3 more months before the year ends .... and I can't believe I'm presenting to you another series of my class at PaperMarket!

To me, scrapbooking is ever evolving... and I'm so glad there are other available avenues to channel my creative ideas besides creating layouts! I just love making off the page items like these.
Here's one done from scratch .... a desk top organizer.


Date: 20 OCTOBER (SUNDAY)
TIME: 2-5PM
WHERE: PAPERMARKET (RAFFLES CITY)
To Register: 6333 9007



Date: 26 OCTOBER (SAT)
WHERE : PAPERMARKET (PLAZA SINGAPURA)
TIME: 2-5PM
To Register: 6333 9002

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

and here are some more projects done the past few weeks for Webster's Pages:



and another random piece (Altered Clipboard + Distress Inkind) for PaperMarket's blog...



Blog updating may be a little slow here. In case you are interested to know what's happening/sneaks, my Instagram (IG) would be more up to date! :) Do check out the right of my blog to look for me at IG :)

1 comment:

Patty O'Malley said...

Love these especially the tag!