Thursday, November 8, 2012

O Hello .... What? November ?


I REALLY need to catch up with uploading my recent projects on this blog ....
Blame it technology at your finger tips.
Being always on the move, the phone seems like a more convenient tool for me!
To catch more of what i'm up to, check out my Instagram on the right side bar.

Moving on to some recent creations ....
PRETTY LITTLE STUDIO. I cannot tell you enough how adorable and useable the little vintage tags, garlands, papers are! Petite sized and really suitable if you are more inclined towards Project Life. Yea, I think PL might be on my to-do list next year.
Will see.

The petite sized products do not only confine to Project Life projects, tags, cards...

seet-7-2(pp_w618_h653)

IMG_0338

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And,

Webster's Pages NOVEMBER SPRINKLES is AVAILABLE !
Get yours HERE !
(Edit to add: Sorry, sold out already!)


If you do not already know, Webster's Pages have came up with a mid-season release.

BEST FRIENDS Collection! I tell you , the color palette for this is REALLY VERY Me.
At the moment. I need something FRESH, CHIC and of course Pretty =)

IMG_0577
If you have not already noticed, polariod frames are in vogue! Me Like!

6a00d8354ebd2869e2017c32bf00b2970b-650wi

and another layout using Webster's Pages Park Drive Collection.
IMG_0563


Hope you'll have a GREAT week, whatever remains ....
Can you believe Christmas will be here in a blink?!!
God Bless.

6 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

All your projects are so pretty!

Bellaidea said...

Thanks for showing us all those stunning projects! OOH I wish we could meet there!:)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

These are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coochies & All said...

Love your wrk always! And congrats on your upcoming workshop at paper trails! Awesome! :))

Janetcraft said...

hey, Emeline, great to hear that you are going to the CHA in cold Jan...I wish I could follow too....

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

You have made that far, congratulations Emeline! Always love your work, everything from you is incredibly beautiful!