Sunday, October 14, 2012

It had been a WONDERFUL Week ....



My heart leaped when I saw this snippet on our local news channel.
*Here's the Link*




This special lady is a recognized figure in the Community of Fostering who volunteered her time (and effort) for a remarkable 45 years. An amazing woman who was awarded The
Outstanding Lifetime Volunteer Award. Although no affiliation, I felt VERY honored to be approached to help commemorate her long years of commitment and service. Thank you MCYS, for the deep honor. It truly feel unreal to know and see her holding the book I created specially commissioned for her ... on TV!! To know that my little work of art could brighten someone's day and light up a face brings immense delight...

Last week, was another highlight in my paper craft journey.
I had the amazing opportunity of visiting the one and only scrapbook store in Brunei.
REALLY REALLY IMPRESSED.
The store is SO CLEAN and Bright.
The staff - what can I say, I am SO thankful for their help! So gracious and hospitable.
The scrappers - *sigh* .... why, you gals had been an Ah-Mazing bunch! heehee.... thank you for making me feel right at home! It was SO good to meet ALL of you.



The GROUP Shot for our afternoon session.... we were so busy AND excited that we forgot to take a group picture in the morning ! ....
*LADIES, THANK YOU Once again for such a memorable trip and visit!!*





I shall leave you with a couple of items crafted using Pretty Little Studio products:



4 comments:

Jessy Christopher said...

Congrats that ur album is being featured in the news! What a beautiful & precious album :)

ALICE WAHYUNI said...

Dear Emeline,

You are amazing, and it's really great to see your beautiful album on tv, congratulations! :))

Janetcraft said...

congrats Emeline! great to hear good news from you, yes a very happy one!
Way to go!!

Janetcraft said...

Hey, I forgot to mention that I love the little tags and the card!!