Thursday, March 1, 2012

Consumed ....

my time that is.
i've been successfully pulling away from the 'puter during the day :)
but each time i am on, i get lost...
Blame it on pinterest.
Ha.
My place to quench some creative thirst. I always get thirsty...

these are magnets...*sigh* ....


some stuff I did for Webster's Pages:

a card using past season's collection. Timeless chic!


Webster's Pages New Everyday Poetry :




Webster's Pages new Sunday Picnic collection:


the next few days will be party time! Been a while...
Stay Tune to more exciting stuff coming in March and thanks again for popping by!
:)

ps: Monique asked about my hat for Prima in my previous post > it was intended for decorative purposes, sometimes double up as a prop somewhere in the house. :)

10 comments:

Bellaidea said...

Wow, My Friend! How do you do it, you still suprise me! Stunning work!

Clare Lloyd said...

stunning projects. x

Bellaidea said...

You want one on the right or left side?
I just have to move some stuff, you know, every producer has separate spece there like Prima, Webster /double:)/, The Scrap Cake etc.
I aslo have some nice new chopbords.
So just let me know what time? :)

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful projects! You are always such an inspiration!

Blossom inch said...

gorgeous indeed!

Sam said...

love the color! love the edges! everything is so pretty

phamil said...

LOVE the new Websters stuff and you have done such beautiful work with them!!! And Pinterest really can suck you in, lol!!! I already wanted the new WP collections, but now I want them even more!!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

LOL! You don't seem TOO consumed...you are still producing the most awesome layouts and cards. Beautiful work Emeline.

mandysea said...

lOVE your Pinerest picks!! you've colour coordinated it so prettily!!
Love your LO's both are just stunning - what you create with webster product is just gorgeous!

Janetcraft said...

WInked Winked!
Always love to see your projects! Makes me happy to see them