The title of this post says it all. The past few weeks had been horrid, rough and looking forward to a healthy new week.
On a lighter tone, here's my NEW (and last workshop in Singapore) using NEW Webster's Pages. *wink!* Side track a little: THANK YOU people, who always made my day ever so bright by sending me encouraging and appreciative emails after class. You guys make it so much easier to continue what i'm doing! The last i heard, this new class has been snapped up too... please call to be on the wait list K! (u'll never know =)).
More on Webster's Pages... this month we welcome Stacey Young as our guest designer. I think I once shamelessly declared I adore her style heeh.... :)
and here's some using Glitz Designs. I squeaked when I saw their new products! but here, i was still using some past season's pattern papers...
and finally .... MELISSA FRANCES.
O MELISSA .... her satin flowers are SO PRETTY I cannot stand it.
Here's my DIY necklace using her Brooch and flowers. Let me tell u ... in case you see these at Made With Love or anywhere else, GRAB THEM BEFORE they're gone. yeah.... Grab.
14" long ribbon (x2)
small pearl strings (14" long)
big pearl strings (20" long) - optional
A Melissa Frances satin flower (I used - Soft Blue Satin Flower FF10)
Round Romantic Pearl Brooch BR005
To accomplish this,
1) Interlock one piece of ribbon with one strand of pearl string by looping the ends together. Tie a knot
2) Over at the opposite end of the pearl string, tie a knot around the other ribbon.
3) At this stage, you may wish to include another longer pearl string. Use hot glue to secure the ends.
4) Trim excess pearl strings.
5) Attach and adhere (using hot glue) Melissa Frances Soft Blue Satin Flower onto one end of the ribbon.
6) Embellish other end with Melissa Frances Round Romantic Pearl Broach.
Have a blessed week, all....