*Winner Announced on Color Room * - thank you for your participation! =)
If you have arrived from the amazing Finn (Anna's) blog then WELCOME to The Color Room's Blog Hop ! =) But if you need clues to what I am talking about, then please head to The Color Room's for more information, will ya ....We will keep it going over the week!
We're on to our Fabulous 50th palette it's So Great to see The Color Room growing exponentially since inception! Using this weeks' whitewashed His Room palette, I created a card.
Here's a little tidbits about me -
1. I am from - Singapore
I am currently Designing for - Webster's Pages, Meliss Frances, Tattered Angels, Glitz Designs and my local store Made With Love.
2. I Live with - my family of 4. One hubby, a girl and boy.
3. On my desk right now you will find - boxes, boxes, and some more boxes. I've JUST shifted to our New place, you see... Our day 2 at our new home actually.
4. My favourite colours to work with at the moment are - White, Powder Blue
5. What kind of themes do you often scrap? I do try to document our lives especially our kid' because I feel it is the root of why I do what I do. That said, I need this craft to bring balance to my life and keep my sanity in tact.
6. Where do you scrap? On my craft table! Finally I have my own!
7. What is your scrapping process? Print photo, choose papers, grab whatever embellishments and pattern paper that inspires me and let loose.
8. My favourite food is - Right now it is Fish Head Curry! Slurp
9. My top 3 favourite tools are - Scissors, punches, Sizzix Big Shot
10. I get my inspiration from - Everywhere. Palettes from The Color Room always sets my creative enzymes working!
Thanks for Your visit!
In order to be in the running for our 50th Palette Prize, we encourage you to visit all the blogs list HERE and leave a comment on Each blog.
The Next Stop -----> Emma S and see what gorgeous creation she did this week!