Tuesday, January 4, 2011

His Mercy is NEW Every Morning

Hello January! and Happy New Year!
and School re-opens.
NEW school.
NEW friends.
NEW route.
NEW dreams.
NEW expectations.
despite the new-ness in every aspect in our lives, I know His steadfast Love never ceases.

Pardon me if the blog feels a little neglected in the coming days ... i'll be in search for our new normalcy and routine. In the meantime, this keeps me very excited! Thank you for those who signed up; really looking forward to meeting you again =) More information HERE.

MWL JANUARY

Stay tuned for a Zutter 11 for '11 Blog Hop on 5th Jan!
and o yes, check out Tattered Angel's new BLOG...
Adieus.

siggie

9 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Happy New Year to you Em, and many happy returns to you!! I hope you all find your bearings on the newness quickly!

Deana said...

Happy 2011, Emeline! I hope it's an amazing year for you!

Big hugs...

Blossom inch said...

Hi! Emeline, I hope I can join but it is too far!

Jessy Christopher said...

Happy new year to you gf!! Miss you alot!! Hope everything going on well at your end and yes, His mercies are new every morning!!

Janetcraft said...

Happy New Year..and have a wonderful year

Lynette Jacobs said...

Wishing you a stunning, blessed 2011.

shaggyfish said...

i love that poster for mwl class! glad to see you today, Emeline!!!

jaz lee said...

M indeed His Mercies are new every morning!!!! Amen.

Enjoy yr class and c ya soon.
Luv
Jaz

CK Chai said...

Loving the class but too bad I can't make it, will you be having future session?