i don't have lots to say here ... enjoying the december breeze, count down to the year's closing and re-counting the Good Lord's blessings. Hope you're all well and ticking off your list! lots to do isn't it :)
not sure where to start 'cause i'm way behind in updating stuff which i need to.
Let's start from here ...
- Holiday projects using Melissa France's
- you won't want to miss the sneaks from GCD Studio's (Melody Ross's new release!) Check out the giveaway HERE.
- this might be the reason why i've been so occupied the last few weeks. check out Made With Love's newsletter this coming Jan will ya :)
- and our little not-so-big anymore girl is officially out of kindy...
I was asked to share how i create my layouts... well, most of the time mine's a hit and go. seldom do i spend more than an hour doing up my layouts or whatever i'm up to. although i would very much love to...:) so i can't say i have a concrete flow. but basically these are the approach i take when coming up with some pages
ps: I must state my approach isn't anything out of the ordinary really :)
- determine which and how many pictures
- a mental picture of how i'll like my page to be like.
ie: the composition, placement of photo etc. a sketch could help a great deal and save you from thinking too much :) but most of the time, i'm very much inspired by color combinations i see.
- drag out my pattern papers and select complimentary/ coordinated colors/prints.(i don't seem to be able to live without my foam dots,cardstocks here! LOL! )
- assemble my page with favourite embellishments or whatever is left on my table and dabble with my mediums if i'm up to it ...it really depends on my mood...
and finally, it seems i'm becoming more of a procastinator. how bad is that! here's part 1 for you, auntie-teacher J... :) i've been back from our vacation for a solid 2 months but i've yet to upload them properly into my online photo gallery... i'm working on it :)
have a good december; PEACE to you...