Saturday, July 24, 2010

Melissa Frances, Glitz Designs and The Color Room #16

The coming months will bring lots of changes and we are already looking forward to it... hopefully a new place, new environment and i am SO looking forward to new furnitures :) Been browsing for ideas and I wish we have some pretty vanities like these ... i digress :)

This layout was inspired by color prompt from TCR #16... what can i say :) The color combos are always inspiring although i must confess it is not always easy for me to work with certain colors... but i always look forward to each color prompt for it helps me to use up my evergrowing stash....







the palette is warm and pretty isn't it ! and doesn't it look a little Christmasy too... THAT dusty attic's chipboard bird is so pretty!
and if you aren't aware, Melissa Frances came up with a LOVELY Christmas Line this round. Nostalgic, retro ... i can already smell my warm cholocate :)
Check out inspirations from my fellow team mates on the Melissa Frances blog! hope to share mine soon .... really excited !



and here's my sharing using Glitz Designs using two matchboxes. LOVE sihouettes and can't say anything more to add to my current crave for them !





and i'm wishing for more cooler and rainy days ahead, minus the flash floods :)
and o yes, want to mention that I was contacted by Give Away Scout, a site that makes it easy to find giveaways etc. online. Their widget is to the right on my blog. Check them out if you are interested and win something for me too !
Stay Dry and be Safe....
Blessings.


siggie

12 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Such a great page! :)

liana suwandi said...

Lovely lovely projects! Now... I really want to get MF.

Tomoko said...

Oh my gosh!!! These are just stunning Em!!!!!!!!

Janinek said...

Your creations here are just divine!! Love them

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Your layouts are always picture perfect. Just stunning!

Hope you are doing well, have a great evening!

Ella Swan said...

Wow that was seriously pretty - the layout & the little cameo thingie - very beautiful!

scrappermimi said...

Always inspired when I visit your blog...all is absolutely gorgeous!

jaz lee said...

Pretty layout and warm title there m. wif flowers and butterflies. just ooolala.my atf ;) have a great week ahead ;)
luv,jaz

An Zeelmaekers said...

great LO!!!

Jeni Boisvert said...

Gorgeous Work Emeline!!! ((hugs))

Edleen said...

lovely lovely work Em!

Jessy Christopher said...

Everything is so divine, elegant and pretty!! Your MOJO is out of the world, please send some to me too!!