Tuesday, June 1, 2010

it's JUNE !

I've got a feelin' June will FLY by.

and know what ? I will be debuting my own class with Made With Love in June :) Exciting !! ...yup, this is finally going to materialize ! Thank you MWL for the opportunity! here's the little sneak of my Clearly Elegant Acrylic Album Class.
More registration details can be found on the newsletteror simply call 6238-8770 to pre-register...



i'd been in a rut recently and decided to create something different.
most of the time, experimenting does help when i get stuck...



we'd been away and probably will be for the next few days.
The dear lady whom our children called Great Grandmama has passed on and gone home to be with the Lord. She's in good hands...

thank you ALL for dropping by , will do my blog visits when things have settled.

Blessings.

siggie

11 comments:

Darien said...

I'm sorry for your lost.

Beautiful work!!! I Love it!! Have a great week!!!!!!!

Synnøve said...

Looks beautiful!
Looking forward to see your projects.
Lots of love and peace for you and your family.

Mel said...

I am so sorry to hear about your dear great grandma, thinking of you. I have been a little worried something has been wrong as I had not heard from you in a while, so glad to see there is nothing wrong with your gorgeous creative talent, wow this is gorgeous dear friend. Love Melxx

Evgenia Petzer said...

Oh, this i just awesome!

Lynette Jacobs said...

So sorry to hear about your loss.

This is different and beautiful.

Trudi Harrison said...

Gosh Emeline your class sneeks look amazing!! The colours look absolutley gorgeous

I am sorry to read of your loss, grandma's are such special people

Chowchow said...

Sorry for your loss. I am sure great grandma is in a better place.

Wendy Kwok said...

Sorry to hear about your loss. May God be with you and your family.

Congrats on the debut. I am sure it will be a great class!

Peggy said...

That fleeting beauty project is just gorgeous!!!! And congrats on your class debut, you'll do great!

I'm so sorry for your loss! Stay strong my friend!
xxx Peggy

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

So sorry for your loss. Thinking of you xx

Jessy Christopher said...

Oh so sorry to hear bout ur loss :( Hugs

I am sure you will tons of students joining ur class cause you create such beautiful projects. Gosh u r such a "shabby chic" genius :)