Wednesday, November 4, 2009

in retrospect

now that the year is wrapping up, can't help but took a walk through the months that had past. this year has been a year of growth as i learned to accept the meaning of what it means to be not in control of our lives. We plan our steps but the Higher Divine Almighty One steers our path, we believe.Past year hasn't been a healthy year. We'd been surrounded by many who are inflicted with illnesses (critical)and our household
are not spared (don't worry it's nothing terminal but something tame-able).
Now it has drawn closer how important our health is to us. it makes me sit back and think of how to adjust our lifestyle and attitude ... and surrender to Him.

'nuff said...hope all you out there are well in every sense :)
been in the mood to use up my ribbons and lace. i've got like endless miles of them.
Most of them inherited from mom. What can u do if ribbons/ lace of the same pattern?
i do get bored with them ... anyhow, i used up some to accessorise my pearls. not that i wear them though !
those awesome colored ribbons are from Pebbles Inc.

One layout using Pebbles Inc


here's another layout using Banana Frog and Rose Moka.
i used dry embossing and glitter around the photo. my Tutorial write up can be found > Here

and Yes, i'm still very much into yellow - Still...

and a sneaky using Graphic 45 and the Bind It All...



and some miscellaneous stuff... i'm trying very hard to use up what i have lying around.

Kids say the cutest thing. Our kid's conversation is sometimes my springboard for my layouts.


if you are looking for online class, look no further ... check it out here :
BigPictureScrapbooking

okie, hope i didn't bore u .... thanks for stopping by !

siggie

11 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

You always have such gorgeous projects, thanks for sharing!

Darien said...

Hope Health In your family gets better!! "If you want God to laugh tell him your plans" and I agree.

I love everything you do!! And I love what you did with the ribbons!

Pat said...

Very nice! I love to see beyond the page items. So creative!

jaz lee said...

M, This one reaaly one Lovely chizbod. so sui! and gorgeous layouts there! Have a blessed Thurs!

Melanie Stanczyk said...

I hope everything and everybody is truly ok and well.

Once again you have outdone yourself, I just love stopping here for you amazing creativity.

Jessy Christopher said...

Oh gosh!! Your mum has beautiful taste in laces & pearls! You don't wear them, u can always send it to me. LOL!! As always, you make beautiful creations! I am in awe :)

Monique Liedtke said...

Love everything you made! especially what you did with the ribbons! TFS!
And many thanks you became a follower of my blog! I'm a huge admirer of your work, so feel very honored!! Have a great day!
Monique

Anonymous said...

I miss you dear ... that was a moving and sweet entry ... Give the kids a kiss for me okayyy ... Love you all at home very much :)

Gan-ma

Liz said...

Absolutely gorgeous work and I love what you added to the Pebbles challenges last month. Your ribbon flower is exceptional. TFS.

Wendy Kwok said...

These are lovely projects. Love them.

Danielle Flanders said...

Emeline, thank you so much for your note on my blog today! You are so talented, love your work too!!!