Friday, October 16, 2009

it makes me happy ...

what makes you happy ... me - Colors and more colors :)
Remember a few posts down i mentioned i had a cat in the bag ?
Well, i think it's time for me to tell u what the deal was all about :

i am SO EXCITED and SO HONORED to be designing for SCARLET LIME ! This crazy new kid is grinning non stop and shivering at the same time. and ... know what, i am actually pretty scared too LOL !
Wanna see what is coming up next in November ?
Here's a teaser :

Project Kit :

JUST a teaser ... already Very Brilliant isn't it ?!

I'm thankful to get to play with the latest Oct Kit...

here, i quilted the wallet sized photos and did a fabric flower. That is what i love about Scarlet Lime. There are always little unexpected stuff for you to stretch your imagination and creativity.


do sign up for their newsletter for more updates and tutorials , will ya.
By the way, Scarlet Lime Always have Blog Giveaways each month.
Here's the link for October... Hope you'll win something !
Thanks for listening to what i had to say ...

Good Weekend !

siggie

15 comments:

Zarah said...

Ooooh! Looking GOOD! And I just adore your style. Wonderful LOs!!

Darien said...

They are Gorgeous!!!! I love what is coming for November! Those PPS look to die for!! Cant wait to see your amazing work with them!!! you are a GENIUS!!!!!!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Hey gal, so glad you are on the DT! I'm sure you will rock the kit! Congrats!

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Girl, did I just read right?!?!? Scarlet Lime is an awesome kit club--so awesome actually I was just thinking today I should sub again, I miss all the goodies, fabrics, trims in the kit.

Jessy Christopher said...

Congrats Emeline!! I saw your name in the SL newsletter and I really like what you did with the October kit!! Pretty!!

Coochies & All said...

Congratulations Emeline on making to the dt!! I'm a HUGE fan of Christy's kits, but sadly I decided to stop my subscription starting with the Nov kit, as I've way too many supplies in my house now. :)But I might return - I can feel it. :))
I've been with Scarlet lime since nov 07 and I love each and every one of their kits. You will rock those kits girl - can't wait to see more of your work there! :))
elaine t

Sasha Farina said...

WOOOOOOOOHOOOO!!! COngrats Em!!!! you're so the perfect fit for them!!

Blue Banana said...

Congrats on making to the DT!! Your work is absolutely beautiful!

Christie said...

Congratulations!

Your layouts are gorgeous!

CK Chai said...

congrats t ya!!!

Stacey Michaud said...

gorgeous projects! Congrats on Scarlet Lime!

pamala said...

Congrats, that is faboo!!! They have gorgeous kits! Can't wait to see your creations!

Edleen said...

Congrats Em! such fun colours to play with :)

have a good week ahead!

Tish Treadaway said...

I lovveeeee your cover, it is absolutely gorgeous! I am a big fan of your work and your style. I've enjoyed getting to know you through your work.

momma2omar said...

Congratulations Emeline ! Can't wait to see your creations.

Aniza @ momma2omar