Monday, January 12, 2009

Graphic 45's ....

cannot wait to get my hands on the newest range !... =)
Graphic 45 will be launching THREE new Collection end of this month !

Fashionista
Communique
TransAtlantique

LOVE Vintage?? Got to love these (!!) ... out of these fantastic range, i guess Fashionista has its highest rank !
I've yet to see them in real life yet. itching to see the details ? Hop over to amazing
Jeni's blog to view for more reveal =)

PSst: Check out here for a game + prize FUN !
and if you are here to look for some answers for the game, yes, I Declare i am one of those who are most creative @ night ! Sell away answer isn't it .... =)

2 comments:

Zarah said...

Loooooove the new papers - they ROCK! (But then again - so do the "old" ones so I'm not surprised. Just happyyyy!)

Anonymous said...

Love the graphic45 papers, man!! Can't wait to lay my hands on them.

Yvette