Friday, August 3, 2007

it has been a while

been a while since i last posted .
i thought there weren't much to blog about. it now seems like much has happened !

home front : my folks aren't doing well. Dad has been ill and his health took a dive last week. it has been a long haul and we're praying that he'll sustain. Do keep us in prayers. So, been bringing the kids for some connection-time with grandpa. Not much scraps of time left to do scrapping. That can wait.

anyhow, here are some of what i did in the past weeks. incidentally, the layout below also won me a contest. i used Crafters Workshop Templates.


I'm generally Card-challenged. But when duty calls .... here's what i created with Frances Meyer's products. They have the most adorable items !

The following are done for YourScrapbookstash.
Check out Erica's store ! it's a real value for money and there are exclusive new products soon !Above supplies : Basic Grey Phoebe line, swirl die cut and journaling tag exclusive @ Yourscrapbookstash.com

9 comments:

Amie said...

Your layout is beautiful!

becca said...

Emeline, I thought I recognized this layout, you won at CMK right? so awesome!

Mandy said...

Beautiful creations!! Sorry to hear about your father I will be thinking of you and your famliy!

Erica said...

Thinking of you and your family.

And I LOVE the mask!

Tami said...

My prayers are with you and your family. Keep us posted please.

:)

Tami (baseballmom @ paper popsicles

Jennie (Jenn) said...

take care, our prayers are with you and yr family. Let us know if you need any help. We are just a phone call away. :)

Angélique said...

Wow! Your layouts look really really beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi Emeline,

My prayers for your family... tough times but please take care.

I love your works they are so lovely and beautiful! Thanks for visiting my blog;)

YUKO