Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Check this out!

Received a call @ 1.30 AM last night.... apparently it's a "+1707 ...."number.... i was already half asleep and thought i sounded sleepy so i didn't pick it up. It rang twice. This morning received email from Leah .... Gosh! She was the one calling and she tried to call again this morning but i was in the loo and missed it AGAIN! I think i'm driving her MAD! LOL!!

Anyway, she sounded so sweet and nice to ask me to be on the 1st ever Design Team! My Scrapbook Nook
It is a online retail turn kit club... been around for 4 years and now doing a total revamp. How exciting! I'm ecstatic of course!!! I guess i am lucky cuz they wanted to globalise and have their presence felt in various countries so i'm honored to represent our little red dot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, emeline. congrats!!! sounds like you are going to be very very busy:)

eMeLiNe Seet said...

hey Shirls! thanks for ur comment! i need it to keep me sane! hehehe