Saturday, July 4, 2015

#Onmydesk

A girl can't have too many stationeries or planner (for that matter), can she? =)
It's quite an essential for a work-from-home mom to have my life and work compartmentalized. So having more than 1 planner definitely helps in getting things sorted!

My home office space doubles up as my creative space in the night and having it organised and tamed definitely helps me in keeping some sanity. =) So currently, GOLD has to be the color of the month (*Still)....it still makes one feel like a million dollar. ha!



Planners which are sparkly are really quite special =). Our GOLD Planners (HERE) are back in stock and it now comes in a very popular A5 size! Just perfect because it comes with generic inserts and you don't have to worry that half the year is gone and you've missed out on using half the calendar. Most of my planner inserts were transported from my Filofax.



Here's my July's Planner Dashboard decorated with Pink Paislee's Atlas Collection.


Here's my zipper case filled with knick knacks... Organisers like these need to be well stocked with cute clips in splendid colors like gold =P.


My zipper case is from HERE... comes in white too and oh yea - free worldwide shipping, friends. YAY! Look through the product category "Planner Etc." you might find some items which ship free to anywhere!

No comments: