Saturday, January 24, 2015

Dress Up my Desk

Hi everyone!

Valentine's Day is coming right up in a few week's and here's a Mason Tag Shaker-Envelope Combo Project created using Webster's Pages Sprinkled With Love Collection: Mason's are such a fun element to play around with!



I thought I'll take a few moments to update what's happening around here.
Organizing and making my surroundings inspiring has been a huge part of my the past few months!
The OCD in me makes it worst. I need to know where my stuff are, where it's been placed.

Right now, I'm glad to have my desk dressed up in a way where I can reach for what I need AND yet look presentable.

So, every other week, the items on my desk play musical-chairs and get switched around.
I thought I'll show you what's on my desk that is inspiring me this week!

My trusted MINT organizer case and my Lilac A5 sized organizer. Essentials! There're some more ready stock available, if you're interested!
Check it out Here and Here….
We've brought them in so many times, it's so popular!




and here's my view the past few days! Pretty Fuchsia and Gold combination makes it so appealing.


till then…. xo,
Em

No comments: