Wednesday, May 7, 2014

....


Life is a little bumpy at the moment.
Time and time again, I wonder how much [GRACE] has been shown and I just can't help but look up and give thanks.
TRUFFULA FOREST has gained momentum and do expect more regular and new addition to the store each month.

Wanna know which is my favorite piece at the moment?
It has to be this wooden striped tray! Unusually designed with wooden screen print.
Perfectly imperfect with its natural wood grain and print.



Here're a couple of Off-The-Page Projects created for Webster's Pages.

One For Easter.
I took great care in preserving these white egg shells. I wonder why I've never thought of using the shells earlier!
A natural way to recycle and it works beautifully with wild flowers.




A card ; and I love adding ribbon-ly bulk and bits to dramatize the card.




and finally, a card made for My Mind's Eye May Challenge (Using Now & Then HELLO Enamel Shapes):



Be Blessed.

1 comment:

Lisca said...

I love your Easter display with the three crosses. Yes, what a good idea to use real egg shells.
Bless you
Lisca