Monday, December 30, 2013

Just so you'll know ....


The year is coming to a close and it's also time for me to personally say a THANK YOU to some groups of people =).

I've decided to let my term at PaperMarket expire in Dec. I TRULY thank PaperMarket for extending their kindness and giving me the opportunity to share my work and passion & I needed to let all my students know that THEIR presence in my class(es) in the past had given me tremendous encouragement and that alone humbles me. THANK YOU! =)

To my blog readers and friends .... I've also decided to take a break from teaching paper craft at the moment and will be re-aligning my focus. I will still be scrapbooking and crafting for manufacturers so please do drop by my blog, facebook & instagram to say hello ! ( i would greatly appreciate it =) ) ! Most importantly, I'll like to inform all of you that I'm channeling my attention to a new endeavor at TRUFFULA FOREST. (www.truffulaforest.com).

Do Like us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/truffulaforest
Or Search us on Instagram!



I'm feeling super excited and would appreciate your love as I embark on this humble adventure.
Enclosed is a special code generated for your use at TRUFFULA FOREST (CODE : EMTF2014) valid for 28 days.

A $8 dollars discount with a minimum spending of $20. Strictly all purchases by post , thank you for your kind understanding. =) Looking at these pretty stuff just make me so happy!



Lastly, here's a final piece for Inkido's. Speaking of which, I've also decided to step down. The next year seems really exciting with lots of new releases from Webster's Pages & Melissa Frances. Can't wait to show you what i've come up with some of them =)




Once again, thank you SO MUCH from the bottom of my heart. Really.
Have a smashing 2014.
Do keep in touch!
God Bless.

em

1 comment:

Janetcraft said...

Great one, simple but elegant! Happy NEw Year Emeline!