Friday, July 19, 2013

Project Life and a Layout + Melissa France's new Products !


I know I can never catch up with Project Life. I've absolute admiration for scrappers who aim/determined to follow through. In alignment with “Project Life” theme in July, over at Papermarket, I created a week featuring one of our weeks during the recent June school holidays. So, to still ride on the Project Life wagon, I prefer to set my own pace and version. To keep it sustainable for me, I document our weeks during the school holidays. That will be my direction and aim.


I love Webster's Pages Mini Folders and cards! These thoughtful products are perfect for Project Life!

A layout done a couple of weeks ago ...


and here are SOME MORE coveted products from another of my favourite manufacturer in the coming months! Introducing MELISSA FRANCE'S embellishments and I can't wait to see the fabrics they'll be producing soon!




and a halloween's themed line up in the pipe line ....


Hope all's well with everyone ... =)

2 comments:

Mira said...

wow! i totally Love Your PL! That is so colorful! Wonderful!

Coochies & All said...

Hi Emeline - I've not been to your blog for a long time, so sorry. Am trying to catch up now and let me tell you this - I LOVE YOUR LAYOUTS!! And your altered work!! They are gorgeous!!
Hope you are well - take care!
elaine t