Wednesday, September 19, 2012

is it August or Sept or already Oct?

I reckoned I needed to update soon.
With what's happening and of course projects!

Is it still August? Sept? or October already? I cannot remember.
Work is piling (and when I say work, I don't mean my DT commitments ha!). My craft does earn me some pocket money as and when.
And i am THANKFUL.
Love what I do; and very grateful that people do too....

I thought I shall do the honor of introducing my PRETTY LITTLE STUDIO projects first.




Pretty Little Studios' is simply adorable! Love how they incorporate some playfulness into their products. Know what, they are GREAT for making Project Life!
Check out their website and do get your stockiest to stock these up! :)

and gasp! October is just round the corner AGAIN .... :S
means the academic year is coming to an end. Boo hoo.....
A witch hat using Webster's Pages Once Upon A Halloween Collection.
This collection is ultra chic for Halloween themed. Simply love the bright apple green and purple. Fantastic combination!



This layout was meant for Webster's Pages blog post earlier this month.
The topic was our favorite thing. Things that make us happy!
I decided to tweak it a little and made a page about my favorite place. THIS spot has got to be my little sanctuary. The place i sit to read, the place i rest my feet and the place i sit after scolding kids. haha.


I took some time to get into some grungey mood and made this Artist Trading Card.
It really is great to steer away from my norm (craft related). it
brings revival sometimes...


and the next few weeks, will get by swiftly.
Good and bad.
The bad - I shan't bore you. Year end always makes me a little sad. I mean, the year is ending; i can't get too happy. I Love 2012.

The Good - THIS Highly Anticipated Trip! I still cannot believe this is materializing... Seriously. So. Looking. Forward..... :)

I'll be a little naughty and show you more sneaks on my blog! But my instagram is always the first for picture uploading... so, stand by and watch my sidebar if u wanna know what i'm creating....


Wanna see what else was up my sleeves ?

THESE :

and this: (sorry, don't think I'll make this full view. it was a commissioned piece which brought me SO much memories). I cannot phantom how linked and connected we can be.



I think it's about time to wrap it up around here! :)
Hope to be back soon .... thanks for popping by and have a blessed day!

em

1 comment:

Patty O'Malley said...

Fabulous projects! Love the ATC!